Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
East Palo Alto, CA
Member for 2 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '18 at 18:58
- Information Security 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 66 gold badges4949 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.1k 2.1k 33 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Open Source 756 756 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 283 `find -name` pattern that matches multiple patterns
- 101 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 80 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 77 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 61 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 59 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- 54 How to respond to a SSH brute force attack on a single VPS?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
6 Devops.se elevator pitch Jun 3 '17
0 What is our definition of Deployment? Jun 3 '17