Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
East Palo Alto, CA
Member for 2 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '18 at 18:58
Top network posts
- 278 `find -name` pattern that matches multiple patterns
- 101 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 80 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 77 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 59 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- 58 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 54 Is it possible to alias a hostname in Linux?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
6 Devops.se elevator pitch Jun 3 '17
0 What is our definition of Deployment? Jun 3 '17