Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
East Palo Alto, CA
Member for 4 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '18 at 18:58
- Stack Overflow 11.7k 11.7k 88 gold badges5757 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.4k 9.4k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Open Source 856 856 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 373 Using find to locate files that match one of multiple patterns
- 100 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 90 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 77 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 71 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 70 Is it possible to alias a hostname in Linux?
- 61 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.