Boycott SE for Monica Cellio
Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
East Palo Alto, CA
Member for 2 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '18 at 18:58
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 66 gold badges5050 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.3k 2.3k 33 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Open Source 796 796 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 317 `find -name` pattern that matches multiple patterns
- 101 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 83 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 77 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 64 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 60 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- 58 Is it possible to alias a hostname in Linux?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
6 Devops.se elevator pitch Jun 3 '17
0 What is our definition of Deployment? Jun 3 '17