I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 3 years
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '19 at 1:31
- Stack Overflow 146.3k 146.3k 2727 gold badges330330 silver badges314314 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 41.5k 41.5k 1313 gold badges8686 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- DevOps 2k 2k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 858 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 399 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 340 Jenkins: Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 330 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 307 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 270 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 221 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →