I have been writing software on the .NET platform since about 2001. Since that time I've worked on lots of systems including web portals, asset management, ERP, CRM, content management, email, and SOA. I credit my love of research and the bleeding edge with four years at Microsoft Product Support, where I learned how to learn about technology.
Today I work at the Risk Management Agency of the US Department of Agriculture, where we do amazing work with Agile and DevOps (yes, for the government!)
I'm also writing a book about DevOps tools: DevOps Katas: Hands-On DevOps
- Stack Overflow 32k 32k 77 gold badges6969 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- DevOps 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 3.1k 3.1k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 381 381 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Arqade 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 181 How can I convert a DateTime to the number of seconds since 1970?
- 82 Watching variables in SSIS during debug
- 77 Deserializing JSON data to C# using JSON.NET
- 65 Entity Framework and Connection Pooling
- 51 Renaming foreign-key columns in MySQL
- 49 What is the difference between SRE and DevOps?
- 36 What is a stored procedure?
- View more network posts →