Michaël Le Barbier
I am a professional mathematician and programmer working as senior infrastructure consultant at ThoughtWorks®. I love to write free software on my free time or to post on my blog. I am also the maintainer of several FreeBSD ports.
Sample free software I write
Kaputt – A simple and straightforward test framework for Common Lisp.
Rashell, Rashell — a resilient, replicant, shell programming library for OCaml. This library provides primitives to start external processes and gather their output. It differs from many similar facilities in the way it easily manage errors, using monads for operations.
bsdowl — A collection of BSD Make directives aiming at being a universal build system.
Lemonade — A monad library for OCaml, including a PPX rewriter. A sibling project provides [monadic stream interface to sqlite].
blueprint — A METAPOST library for blueprints, useful to project maangers and system designers.
cadet — An alternative TeX format, typesetting my documents since 2000.
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.5k 2.5k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 131 Understanding how recursive functions work
- 61 How to trace system calls of a program in Mac OS X?
- 39 Understanding Docker layers
- 35 A very general method for proving inequalities. Too good to be true?
- 34 How is Ansible different from simply running a provisioning bash shell in Vagrant?
- 25 "Ever change the value of 4?" - how did this come into Hayes-Thomas quiz?
- 18 Can I \usepackage with a full path?
- View more network posts →