- Unix & Linux 376 376 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 373 373 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Different 369 369 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 236 236 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Super User 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Find and kill a process in one line using bash and regex
- 6 In Mac, how to do `tail -f --pid` to terminate after process exit like Linux?
- 6 Bash autocomplete like zsh
- 6 Does Bash have similar features such as Fish's autosuggestions and highlighting?
- 5 How can I search case insensitive in pgrep?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.